Join the Ragged Mountain Foundation for a year-in-review and community discussion about the current state of climbing access in Connecticut.
Thursday, December 15, 2016 | 7pm
RMF members are encouraged to attend. Open to the public.
Anyone concerned with conservation and the preservation of recreational access in Connecticut is invited to attend and share their thoughts.
- RMF year in review
- RMF Treasurers report
- Conservation Crew update
- RMF plans for 2017 and beyond
- Wilcox Award recipient presentation
- Nominate or recommend new members to the Board of Directors
- Q&A with the Board of Directors
- Free pizza & beverages (BYOB)
Mountain Fun at Prime Climb
340 Quinnipiac Street